10TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
Time & Location
About the Event
Join the St. Francis Montessori community as we celebrate 10 years of educating the life and mind of children in Irving, TX! We'll celebrate the school as we honor the founders, Polly & Joe Christensen, along with those who helped begin this noble project. Raise a glass with past, present and future SFM parents and fellow SFM community members as we toast the progress we've made and the goals and dreams ahead.
Enjoy an open bar with galactic beer by our friends at Celestial Beerworks, cider and wine as well as a taste of BBQ from a food truck on the patio.
Peruse the silent auction for a chance to support SFM and learn about exciting opportunities to contribute to the school's vision for growth.
We're so grateful for the role SFM plays in our Dallas community in educating kind, curious, open, loving children who have a joyful relationship with God and others!
- $50 - single admission (early bird through Feb. 12th; price raises to $60 on 2/13)
- $100 - couple admission (early bird through Feb. 12th; price raises to $120 on 2/13)
- $500 - Star Sponsor | admission for 4 +
- $1000 - Galaxy Sponsor | admission for 10 +
- $5,000 - Underwriter of the Unviverse | admission for 10 + underwrite the entire event
- Early Bird Single$50$500$0
- Early Bird Couple$90$900$0